The pot still forms the foundation of every Corson Distilling System. We have columns for whiskey, brandy, rum, gin, and vodka available. Sizes from 50-2500 gallons. 2 year warranty.
Steam jacketing, agitation, and ample drainage make our pot still ideal for distilling thick mashes, or on grain without scorching. We also offer a 50 gallon electric model.
- Stainless steel insulated steam kettle.
- Copper dome and helmet for optimal vapor contact.
- Clean-in-place (CIP) sprinklers throughout.
- Explosion proof agitator with mechanical seal.
- 4" Drain
- Stainless Product Condenser
- Parrots Beak (Hydrometer Station)
The plates and partial condenser (dephlegmator) are adjustable, providing distillers refined control over the alcohol content, aroma, flavor, and palate of the distillate. We can tailor the height and plate number for your specific application.
- All Copper Column
- Fully adjustable bubble plates.
- Sight Glass, CIP, and Thermometers.
- Botanical Basket for making Gin, Schnapps, etc.
- Adjustable dephlegmator temperature for reflux control.